Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Importing Black Hole Bouquets

Human 19

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2010
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Longford, Ireland
Hi,
I just switched to Vix Image 2.4.96 from a Black Hole image for VU+ duo.
I had saved my bouquets before re-flashing and them moved them back into /etc/enigma2 via ftp, but they are not showing up...not even the bouquet names come up in the favourites list.
Is it posible to use these bouquets, or do I have to start again?

If I am to use Dreamboxedit, can someone point me to a reputable download source for linux (Sabayon). Looks like there a few dodgy download sources out there
Thanks in advance
 
Dreamboxedit is on the site here in the editors sub forum.

How did you save them from BH?
 
Thanks,
I got DBE and am running it via wine.

Regarding the old bouquets, I just moved the .tv files directly to my PC and then moved them straight back to the same directory after re-flash.

What file-type does DBE look for? Tried creating a zip archive with the seperate files but that doesnt import into DBE ("no file called "services" in the current directory")
 
Last edited:
The .tv-files are not all: you also need the lamedb, the bouquets etc.
As uou now want to use DBEdit, why didn't you use it to backup the files as well?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top