Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

In the Market for a Motorized dish need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomcoleman
  • Start date Start date
T

tomcoleman

Guest
hi there

I need to buy a motorized dish system, I have a Vu Solo 2 box and wanted to go down the motorized dish route.

Here's my problem , the mrs goes nuts at large dishes and the only mounting position I have in my new house is the front of the building so I want to keep the dish size to a minimum

I was thinking of buying a Alsat Superior Dark Motor (this is the best version they do I believe) but what dish could I get away with for 28.2E, 19.2e, 13e and maybe some other goodies.

Any advise or recommended packages please, I want something that's VERY simple to setup and everytime I flash I don't want to be messing around someone recommended the Alsat Superior Dark Motor as it has software which makes it "easier " to configure.
 
This site does give some idea but your better of giving your rough location and people can share their experience.

You have to bear in mind over recent years providers have tried to focuse their beams so its harder to get some sats without bigger dishes

HTML:
http://en.kingofsat.net/beams.php?s=111
 
cheers looks like I might be able to have a 65 but best with 85
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top