Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Inadyn setup form disappears too fast to edit

  • Thread starter Thread starter GezAndJaack
  • Start date Start date
G

GezAndJaack

Guest
I'm attempting to set up inadyn but it's not letting me enter my settings. When I select "Inadyn setup" form the Network menu, I see the empty form flash up for only a fraction of a second and then it jumps straight to the question "are you ready to install inadyn-mt?" yes or no. Selecting yes brings me to the form filled in with the dummy default (see screenshot) - not editable. Then selecting "show log" brings up nothing, or at least not for the 10 minutes I waited.
 

Attachments

  • cannoeditinadyn.webp
    cannoeditinadyn.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 8
Press the menu button when on that screen to enter edit mode.
Or you could edit the config file manually & ftp it.
 
Menu button brings up nothing either - it just hangs. Not hangs as in vix logo spinning - just not responding to remote, until I press exit again (after waiting for a few minutes). I imagine it's not supposed to do this - i.e. a bug?

In the meantime I managed to set it up by editing the config file manually and ftp-ing it - thanks. This is what worked (found elsewhere on this forum):

Code:
username "no-ip username"
password "no-ip password"
dyndns_system [email protected]
alias "no-ip host name"
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top