Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Info Bar Icons

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosco1874
  • Start date Start date
R

rosco1874

Guest
Along the bottom of my info bar there are icons like Dolby Digital, 16:9, HD etc... Before if I went on to a HD channel or was watching a store program from my PVR that was in HD, all of these icons would light up, now the HD one never lights up. Has this happened to anyone before
 
Which skin are you using?

Please also note that Vu+ recently provided new drivers. It is unlikely someone will flash an older image to check for you.
 
Not your fault but just done that and now it won't boot, stuck on the boot up screen. Yeah the HD light is there and when I put it back on MyMetrix it disappears. Cheers for you help
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the help

I have switched to MyMetrix HD and the light is back on, the original skin must have become corrupt. Since switching I have found the interface slow, has anyone else experienced this?
 
The icon works on HD, but doesn't on non-HD. This will be fixed soon.

I can't say I found the interface slow between the two skins on my Duo and I'm very sensitive to these things. However different boxes could behave differently.

The first thing I would do is a settings backup and then a fresh flash to the newest Vix build. It improved the speed of the Bello 1080 skin for me but not by updating the image, only by doing a reflash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top