Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Info Bar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shakula
  • Start date Start date
S

Shakula

Guest
Just updated my vu+ solo2 to openvixhd-Apollo.088-vusolo2_usb, used OpenViX 3.0 before.
Looks fine so far, but one thing that I miss is the "graphical progress bar" when I use Info Bar. Not sure what the right word is, but I mean the progress bar that showed how far into an broadcast I am. Is there some setting im missing or it just dont work in this newer version? It shows remaining/elapsed in digits but not graphicaly.
 
The progress bar doesn't currently display in ViXHD builds, you need to use the 'normal' image if you want original features.
 
if someone can think of a good way to integrate one into the infobar, i'll happily look at it.

but for now, you can see on the right hand side how long it is left in text format and not a progressbar. next to the info icon
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top