Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Info button brings up epg

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 36727
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 36727

Guest
Hi tried changing the setting for short and long button presses but each time I press the info button I get the epg on screen, clean install rebooted twice.

Thanks
 
Hi tried changing the setting for short and long button presses but each time I press the info button I get the epg on screen, clean install rebooted twice.

Thanks
I had same problem.... Installed MQB and problem solved.Info=Event view.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top