Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Info on LCD overlayed when playing recording

You either can reposition it yourself or use one of the LCD packs uploaded in the duo2 lcd4linux section
 
Thanks. I loaded a new skin as a workaround.
Hope, it get's also fixed with the next image update.
 
Hi,
it is a user configuration. With 2-3 buttons it can be fixed.

ciao
 
when you are playing a recording go in to menu/setup/system/Front Display Panel select LCD4Linux press the Blue Button Twice and it will bring up the screen what you now need to do is move or delete the clock scroll down till you get to it and set it to screen 2 and it should be gone press the Green Button to save :)

LCD Playing.webp LCD Playing 2.webp

I actually changed it as I was writing this as I had forgotten to set it up for myself :D
 
Last edited:
thanks a lot. will do it tonight. in which file is this configuration stored?
i don't understand why this can't be fixed in the image... once and for all.
 
I have same problem, been like this since the start of Helios. You'd have thought it would have been setup nicely like 808 was. Not sure why the setup file was changed when it looked great as it was.
 
I always overwrite the LCD4 skin after the update.If anyone wants a good one I will be glad to send it to you.I already did that in another topic on the same subject.
The files are stored in etc and etc/enigma2
 
well, i think /etc/enigma is part of the settings backup anyway... so now i should be ok until the next clean image update.
still hope, that it get's fixed in the image to avoid this unnecessary manual intervention.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top