B
bigflause
Guest
This is a follow up to this post http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?34803-Blue-HD-V2&p=263501&viewfull=1#post263501
I would love to see the infobar and the quick epg unified into one. I think it would look much smoother than having to navigate between both. It would make it very intuitive to use and the same as the sly setup or most STB's people move from.
plus would cut down on all of the gepginfobar settings you can change. would this be possible?
would like the infobar to browse up and down epg and channels without changing channel like it currently does.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. couldn't find a request section.
I would love to see the infobar and the quick epg unified into one. I think it would look much smoother than having to navigate between both. It would make it very intuitive to use and the same as the sly setup or most STB's people move from.
plus would cut down on all of the gepginfobar settings you can change. would this be possible?
would like the infobar to browse up and down epg and channels without changing channel like it currently does.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. couldn't find a request section.