Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-SE] Infobar just randomly pops up - without pressing any button on remote.

Salfordian

New member
Joined
Jun 9, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
As the title really, bit of an odd one: every now and then for no apparent reason the infobar just pops up on screen for the few seconds. It seems to happen either on the hour or when a programme changes, at least that's when I've noticed it so I'm thinking it could be EPG linked somehow? But I can't see what setting in CrossEPG could affect the infobar.

This is on a freshly flashed (2 days old) TM Nano SE running Openvix 3.2 build number 035

Only noticed at first after changing the default skin to Blue HD so I thought it had something to do with that...reverted back to default and the same thing happens on that too, as well as on Youvix blue. :confused:

Can't work it out - I've set this receiver up exactly the same way as I've done previously (CrossEPG data/picon folder to USB).

Any idea/suggestions very welcome.

Thanks in advance.
 
In user interface, there is a setting for "Show infobar on channel change". What is it set as?

Menu > Setup > System > User interface > Settings
 
Thanks for your reply. I've checked and it's set to Yes. Should it be No? I don't remember changing anything in these settings...but I may have done :)
 
Think I've worked out what it was: "Show infobar on event change" was set to yes. I've changed it to No now and that seems to have done it!
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top