Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Inrease the size of EPG rows

  • Thread starter Thread starter swbtz10
  • Start date Start date
S

swbtz10

Guest
Hi Guys,

A little help please,

I am trying if possible to increase the "height" of the rows on epg, where I have Eurosport 1 hd, the 1hd below is only showing half of the text, I also have this issue when accessing recordings the test lines overlap each other.

Many Thanks
 
When in epg press the menu key and either decrease the font size or the number of rows to suit. Same with the recordings list, press menu and decrease the numbers of tows. It is all dependent on the skin you are using as to what is appropriate.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top