Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] Inserting webcam streams

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am not sure whether here is the right place for this message.

A few weeks ago I inserted the following streams from webcams near Kinloch Rannoch where I spend my holidays to a normal bouquet using IDreamx on my Mac:
xxxxx

These streams no longer appear to be working on my Xtrend. However, when I open the following sites with my Safari browser, I can see the webcam streams embedded and working.
xxxxx
I have tried to see whether the stream urls have change using Firefox with the Firebug add-on, but I have not been able to locate urls that work on my box.

It is not clear to me what format the webcam stream has to be to work in an E2 box (rtmp??) and it seems strange to me that all 3 were working for a few days and then ceased to function. Are there format conversion programmes that i should use?

Suggestions gratefully received. Very many thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top