Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Installed latest BH image, HDD wont initialise?

  • Thread starter Thread starter emporer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emporer

Guest
Upgraded the bootloader on my clone today and the latest rev of BH, 1.33d v3 (i think!) initially I leeft the HDD as it was and it picked it up fine etc, mounted it fine, timeshift worked but when I pressed the red button to record something it green screened on me. So I go into TSpanel and use the device manager in there to format and initialise the drive, all done and now the settings in the image itself wont pick it up, menu-setup-harddisk I can see it and when I try to initialise from there it chews away for a few mins then throws up some error box, even going to devices manager in the blue panel the hdd is just not there, so i cantmount it or anything?

any ideas?
 
Upgraded the bootloader on my clone today and the latest rev of BH, 1.33d v3 (i think!) initially I leeft the HDD as it was and it picked it up fine etc, mounted it fine, timeshift worked but when I pressed the red button to record something it green screened on me. So I go into TSpanel and use the device manager in there to format and initialise the drive, all done and now the settings in the image itself wont pick it up, menu-setup-harddisk I can see it and when I try to initialise from there it chews away for a few mins then throws up some error box, even going to devices manager in the blue panel the hdd is just not there, so i cantmount it or anything?

any ideas?

read the rules, clones are not surported
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top