Hello,
Installed Helios last night (due to feeds being turned off for ver3) and installed the plugins today. Anyways, installed Media Portal then tried to watch a video but was unsuccessful as it froze and went into a boot loop, it got as far as the skin showing up then went back to restarting. Where do I send crashlogs to, and where do I get them from my box?
After not having to do any form of reflash for months with ver 3 --- I thinks I am going to be flashing my box every few days....
Installed Helios last night (due to feeds being turned off for ver3) and installed the plugins today. Anyways, installed Media Portal then tried to watch a video but was unsuccessful as it froze and went into a boot loop, it got as far as the skin showing up then went back to restarting. Where do I send crashlogs to, and where do I get them from my box?
After not having to do any form of reflash for months with ver 3 --- I thinks I am going to be flashing my box every few days....