Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Installing Oscam

naszdom

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Using the guide @ http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...Camd-Others-on-Duo-Solo-Uno-ET9000-ET5000-ViX

I got cccam working on my VU+ Uno although it took me a while with image 3.0.378 to find VIX. You now press the blue button and not Menu/Setup/System/VIX as in the guide.

However when I tried to install Oscam 1.00.5953 after stopping CCCam pressing the green button in Install Local Extension just makes the STB crash.

Is that particular Oscam not compatible or is there something else I need do?

I am a novice of two days so please bear with me if the answer is "blood obvious"
 
Thanks Stanman

That is where I got the files. However I did not know about tuxbox. I'll have another go
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top