Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Installing plugins (opkg update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyGrule
  • Start date Start date
T

TommyGrule

Guest
I'm having some real issues trying to install plugins, I've tried searching the forums for a definitive answer but starting to struggle with this issue.


1_0_1_1933_7FF_2_11A0000_0_0_0.webp


Thanks, Tom.
 
Requesting delete, posted this in the complete wrong section sorry :confused:
 
Hi can anyone please tell me how to set up the vu duo solo 2 box?? I'm new to this and have been told that I will receive all sports channels and all movie channels etc is this true??
 
Hi can anyone please tell me how to set up the vu duo solo 2 box?? I'm new to this and have been told that I will receive all sports channels and all movie channels etc is this true??


we can help you set the receiver up, but without a legitimate subscription card for sky uk you wont magically get access to their channels, unless you go the illegal cardshare route ( which we can not and will not get into here ).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top