Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Instructions needed for how to setup oscam to watch Sky channels such as ITV3 HD

Never mind. It just seems to have magically started working. I was changing between Channel 5 and and ITV 3 HD constantly as that usually triggers a picture on ITV 3 HD but nothing was happening. Then I just left my box on ITV 3 HD for a couple of minutes and the picture came on. I'll look at them config files you guys gave me later on and thanks again for all your help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top