Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Interface Questions: search history and screensaver MyMetrix skin

dermies

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Meath, Ireland
Can I ask for some help with two quick interface questions?

Is it possible to change the screensaver from the OpenVix logo to my own image e.g. the kids?
I mean the floating image that appears on screen when you press pause and wait for a minute.

I'm using the MetrixHD skin and I've tried changing the distro-logo but that hasn't worked.

Second, is it possible to see your previous EPG search history?
That would save having to type it in again every time you do a search for e.g. rugby, then super rugby. It is a feature on some other images.

Ideally, if you could return to the search term after doing an EPG search, then you could edit/amend the term and search again.

Many thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top