Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Intermittent crashing 1487283264.5

annanpiper

New member
Joined
Feb 5, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
43
Box keeps crashing. This is the first time I ha e submitted error logs so I am not sure if I am doing it right. If not please point me in the right direction. Seems to crash when it is sitting idle but powered up. It has done it on precious versions so flashed 4.2.028 then 4.2.030 but still the same. Started a fresh both times and also once from a back up. Also changed from cccam to mgcamd
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top