Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Internet Radio - Via VU+Solo 2

John57

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2014
Messages
227
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Germany
Good Morning Forum Members

I have a question regarding listening to Internet radio via a VU+solo 2

I have always enjoyed listening to all forms of music via my home system be that via CD / Blue Ray / FM/Dab+ or via my Hard Drive but now contemplating
investing in a so called "Streamer" such as the one from Cambridge Audio (CXN) or a similar product.

I would like to as ask if there is a plugin that one can be installed/used use within the latest Vix software that could access the internet and give me what I am looking for but not Satellite Radio as I am looking for higher bit rate audio, is there such a plugin available to us?

Kind Regards
John
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top