Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] IP table rules with openvix

  • Thread starter Thread starter danorum
  • Start date Start date
D

danorum

Guest
Hello all

Is it at all possible to use IP table rules with openvix, Black hole or any other of The similar images that I can install on my satellite receiver?
I would like to use IP table rules, if the connection to my VPN provider fails, then my Real IP is not exposed.
I have searched through the Internet, and couldn't find anything!
I really hope someone can point me in the right direction.and if it is not possible,
is there something else I can do to prevent my IP from leaking?

Many thanks in advance
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top