Is it not possible to roll back to drivers from build pre 668 ?
I did try doing back up to this version but no joy, i think when back up it does not update drivers etc ?
i has nothing to do with drivers, Vu's latest drivers were issued and incorporated into the image a month ago.
you can see the date on the drivers by going to Menu> Information> About.
Just assumed it was... So does anyone know what problem is or why it suddenly appeared

I assume BBC player is working okay on the pc for any uk based people?
not that i can remember, as i said it's working great on the solo2 with the same build but on the ultimo on 678 i get the above, The other players still work fine for me ( ITV player and 40D ) just the iplayer that does not.
Then please revert to that previous build and tell us if it still works then.Blank screen hear my solo 2 was working fine before I updated.?![]()
Also having same problem with BBC iplayer only select prog to watch but it doesn't play.
. Upgraded to latest firmware last night but still the same. As stated in previous post don't think it is image problem. As I have auto update off.

working perfectly here on the solo2, ultimo, duo, tm twin, tm 2t, uno all on various builds between 668 and 678.
Phoenix, just out of curiosity, is the bbc player still working on all your stb's?
