Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] IPTV and new image

jasper1974

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
209
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
49
Location
Gravesend, Kent
What can I say guys apart from thank you this new image is great finally have managed to get my iptv plugin working fully without buffering problems something in this new image has definatly helped speed up IPTV much like BH which I tried but just couldn't get on with so really glad you guys have managed to sort something out on the streaming front
 
I agree and how good is it to now be able to record IPTV!!!

Thanks
 
What can I say guys apart from thank you this new image is great finally have managed to get my iptv plugin working fully without buffering problems something in this new image has definatly helped speed up IPTV much like BH which I tried but just couldn't get on with so really glad you guys have managed to sort something out on the streaming front

Can we have your iptv plugin please
 
Random question but what is IPTV ?

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top