Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-C] IPTV changes ABM channel numbering

kokojnr

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2016
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have just added IPTV service to my receiver using suls plugin, the problem now is that every morning when the IPTV bouquet updates, it pushes down my cable bouquet to the bottom hence changing the cable channel numbering from starting at 101 to starting at 30097.

I need to cable boquet to be at the top of list to keep numbering from 101
Please anyone have idea what i need to tweak in the settings to stop this happening.
 
There is an option within Suls for bouquets it generates to be at either top or bottom. I would also time it so it does ABM first (with bouquets at top - default) then few minutes have Suls bouquets run but set to bottom rather than top.
 
There is an option within Suls for bouquets it generates to be at either top or bottom. I would also time it so it does ABM first (with bouquets at top - default) then few minutes have Suls bouquets run but set to bottom rather than top.

Thanks a lot, all sorted now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top