Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] IPTV on Vu+ Solo SE using Vix team image?

riom

New member
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi guys,

I currently have a Solo SE with a blackhole image and am thinking about switching to Vix team. Before I switch I wanted to ask a couple of questions regarding using IPTV with the Vix Image.

Currently on Blackhole, I have added some IPTV Channels in a bouquet using dreambox edit. But when i try to zap through each channel using the left and right arrow (on the remote) it doesn't switch channel instantly. I am having to go into the channel menu to select the next channel. Quite annoying. Does the Vix Team image have this issue also, or is it seamless zapping like normal sat channels?

thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top