Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] iptv.sh file not appearing on screen bouquet list

peajayelle

New member
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
No matter what I do I can't get the IPTV bouquet to appear on screen. I've reflashed several times but to no effect. The iptv.sh file is listed in etc/enigma2
Any ideas?
Thanks
 
iptv.sh file not appearing on screen bouquet

If your script just creates a .tv file an does not add that file to the list of bouquets (bouquets.tv), you need to enable unlinked bouquets.



OpenVix has Unlinked bouquets disabled as a default. It can mess up "numbering". UK users can be quite demanding about "numbers" being correct. Enigma2 does not have fixed numbers, so other images don't bother with it and let the "numbers get messed up"
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top