Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] IPTV some channels stream for a few seconds then freeze

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArowonA
  • Start date Start date
A

ArowonA

Guest
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is posted in the correct section, but I have been trying to get IPTV streaming working using the "IPTV List Updater Plugin"
It seems to work well but a lot of the channels play for a few seconds and then freeze, I know this is probably an issue the other end but I was wondering if there is anything I can do.. I think I have narrowed it down to the following but it could just be a coincidence

Channels that fail come up with
Code:
<  1024.374087> [eServiceMP3] subsink properties set!
<  1024.375288> [eServiceMP3] async-done - 1 video, 2 audio, 1 subtitle
<  1024.375460> [eServiceMP3] AUDIO STRUCT=audio/mpeg
<  1024.375606> [eServiceMP3] audio stream=0 codec=audio/mpeg language=und
<  1024.375723> [eServiceMP3] AUDIO STRUCT=audio/mpeg
<  1024.375845> [eServiceMP3] audio stream=1 codec=audio/mpeg language=und
<  1024.376061> [eServiceMP3] subtitle stream=0 language=und codec=(null)
<  1024.377710> [eServiceMP3] getSubtitleType::unidentifiable subtitle stream!
<  1024.476151> [eServiceMP3] state transition PAUSED -> PLAYING
<  1026.077252> [eServiceMP3] Gstreamer error: Internal data flow error. (1) from source

Channels that work say
Code:
<  1028.244160> [eServiceMP3] state transition READY -> PAUSED
<  1028.245461> [eServiceMP3] async-done - 1 video, 2 audio, 0 subtitle
<  1028.245628> [eServiceMP3] AUDIO STRUCT=audio/mpeg
<  1028.245787> [eServiceMP3] audio stream=0 codec=MPEG-1 Layer 2 (MP2) language=esp
<  1028.245898> [eServiceMP3] AUDIO STRUCT=audio/mpeg
<  1028.246101> [eServiceMP3] audio stream=1 codec=audio/mpeg language=und
<  1028.313182> [eServiceMP3] state transition PAUSED -> PLAYING

So i'm thinking it's possibly because the subtitles can't be identified and was wondering if you could tell gstreamer not to check subtitles? or does it seem like another issue and something that would need solving at the other end?

I'm using the IPTV SPANISCH BY HasBahCa (TV) list and for example channel "[006] La Sexta" work for 2-3 seconds and then crashes with the error above, "[007] CMT" works perfectly.

Many thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top