Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF8008] IpVanish Vpn ?

Put OpenAtv in slot two of the SF8008 last night just to try it out.

It installed fine & the receiver rebooted but it crashed during the setup process when I choose 1080 screen resolution.

Screen just went blank & no remote buttons would work.

Had to switch the receiver off at the back.

When I switched it on again it tried to boot & reached 50 on the receivers screen. Eventually it reached 100 but nothing further.



Eventually I held down the start button on the receiver front while switching it on at the back.

I got a screen which gave me a list of choices.

I picked recovery I think ? & this gave me a list of the two images installed, OpenVix & OpenAtv.

I was too scared at that stage so I choose OpenVix & the receiver rebooted into OpenVix with my original settings.

I rebooted the receiver again just to make sure everything was ok & I left it at that.



I have no idea what happened with OpenAtv & I'm very reluctant to try again in case I make a mess of it.



This was the tutorial I was trying to follow.

https://www.linuxsat-support.com/cm...o-setup-multi-boot-on-the-octagon-sf8008-pdf/



I found the receiver didn't show up the Micro SD card I inserted at the back of the receiver even though I followed the tutorial.

Maybe its because I have a Usb key inserted in the rear Usb socket where my picons & backups are stored ?



Tony.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top