AJSG
New member
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2020
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
As I migrate away from Sky I now need to control the Box from other rooms, I have tried a Philex Omnilink IR but it doesn't work.
Before I spend more money on the IR over Coax side, is there another way to control this box remotely? I have not found an App but there may be something out there not so obvious.
Only limitation is it must be an IR repeater or an iOS App.
Thanks.
Andrew.
Before I spend more money on the IR over Coax side, is there another way to control this box remotely? I have not found an App but there may be something out there not so obvious.
Only limitation is it must be an IR repeater or an iOS App.
Thanks.
Andrew.