L
Lowie
Guest
Hi
Is my box a doorstop
I tried to upgrade to the latest vix yesterday
From a online backup (I think it was .51 but the latest realise )
Had helix installed previously now all I ve got is a black screen and starting on front panal
I ve tried a re flash but nothing changes
I ve read somewhere that solo 2 doesn't need a new bootloader is that correct
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Is my box a doorstop
I tried to upgrade to the latest vix yesterday
From a online backup (I think it was .51 but the latest realise )
Had helix installed previously now all I ve got is a black screen and starting on front panal
I ve tried a re flash but nothing changes
I ve read somewhere that solo 2 doesn't need a new bootloader is that correct
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
