Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Is Samba What I Need To Install ?

StuBFrost

New member
Joined
Feb 21, 2012
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am running the latest Vix and I have shares on a Windows 7 PC which may or may not be switched on any one time.

Is it Samba I need to install on Vix so that I can access files on the PC or is it another service ?

Thanks

Stu
 
yes install Samba from the ViX network section of the image, you just need to click on the samba header and you will be asked if you want to install it.
 
Thanks Maxwell4321. I actually looked in the faq section but must have missed the thread.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top