S
SatAlan
Guest
I’m looking for a way to either periodically (daily) dump the current EPG basic data to a text file (Csv, Json or XML) for remote ftp access or achieve the same via an http request to the box.
Does a plugin exist which will provide this functionality?
I’m writing some software to run on my PC which needs this data and I don’t particularly want to scrape the EPG output of OpenWebif or try to interpret the contents of the epg.dat cache file.
In the absence of anything existing, I guess I will be researching how to write my own plugin.
Many thanks for any advice.
Alan.
Does a plugin exist which will provide this functionality?
I’m writing some software to run on my PC which needs this data and I don’t particularly want to scrape the EPG output of OpenWebif or try to interpret the contents of the epg.dat cache file.
In the absence of anything existing, I guess I will be researching how to write my own plugin.
Many thanks for any advice.
Alan.