Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Is this normal?

  • Thread starter Thread starter beagooner
  • Start date Start date
B

beagooner

Guest
Hi guys,

My duo is running the VIX 1.1 image. I also have a motorized setup pointing at Astra 28.2 and Hotbird 13E with a Tivusat smarcam. If I watch the Astra channels for a while and return to the Hotbird channels the duo doesn't seem to recognize that there is a cam inserted until I rest the box. Is this normal?

Thanking you all in advance & kind regards.

BG.
 
Hi Sicillian,

Thanks for your replies. I wouldn't have a clue as to where to start. Are there any threads I could read that could get me up to speed bearing in mind I still need my CCcam to read my Astra card. I would have thought the Tivusat cam should work straight out of the box once the dish is pointing to Hotbird! It is also kinda baffling that it clears the encrypted channels but only after a restart of the box.

Kind regards,
BG.
 
Hi Sicillian,

Thanks for your replies. I wouldn't have a clue as to where to start. Are there any threads I could read that could get me up to speed bearing in mind I still need my CCcam to read my Astra card. I would have thought the Tivusat cam should work straight out of the box once the dish is pointing to Hotbird!

Kind regards,
BG.

Regards the cam I'd email VU+ direct. I've read about another cam behaving this way, cant remember which though.

I'll see if I can get some configs together in the next couple of days for your Tivusat card. You can run both Oscam and CCcam. Then once a week just disable CCcam and enable MGcamd, switch to Rai1, takes seconds for the card to update that way. Leave it with me and I'll try get a few things together for you.
 
Thank you. I've emailed the Vuplus address you gave earlier in the thread. Thanks again for the support. Much appreciated.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top