Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Tuner Configuration problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter popart
  • Start date Start date
P

popart

Guest
Hi I have two dishes connected to my vu+ duo

Tuner A is connected to a diseqc 1.1 switch with Hotbird 13E and astra 19E
Tuner B is connected to a V-BOX II positioner that controls a motorized dish.

I am getting problems with Tuner A with no signal on Hotbird and astra. I have disabled these two satellites on Tuner B (thought maybe it was a conflict) and it does seem to be more stable. But I was wondering if I really need to disable hotbird/astra from tuner B (With them enabled I could record something on hotbird and watch something else on the same sat using Tuner B)

Thanks for your suppose as always
Regards
Popart
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top