Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Issues with plugins

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mfearnon
  • Start date Start date
M

Mfearnon

Guest
Hi

I'm trying to download new plugins but I keep getting an error message that servers are down for maintenance. My friend can get into his no problem, anybody else having this issue?
 
if i am not wrong you shoul be on helios to download plugins (you havent mentioned)
sorry, @judge, havent seen yr msg
 
Don't think my box has been updating, only seeing Helios images now
 
Don't think my box has been updating, only seeing Helios images now

as i said there are no feeds for ViX 3.0 any more, we deleted them along with the ViX 2.XX feeds. we only offer support the current image line which is Helios.
 
Ok guys, updated to Helios 16 and restarted. Now my box is freezing on the cave and waterfall picture screen and not loading??
 
Did you perform a full reflash???


Also you can't use a settings backup from vix 808 won't work

So if that was done try reflash and setup as new without backup!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Also you can't use a settings backup from vix 808 won't work

So if that was done try reflash and setup as new without backup!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you dont need to worry about that, we made it so you can't restore a backup from ViX 3.0 on a newer image, so that users can't ignore our advice not to use one.
 
hi I am new here, I'm running helios 017 , tsmedia 6.2. and I am having trouble with watchseries it works on my pc just not my vu+ duo any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance guysthumbsup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hi I am new here, I'm running helios 017 , tsmedia 6.2. and I am having trouble with watchseries it works on my pc just not my vu+ duo any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance guysthumbsup:

You need to add watchseries$psxproxy$http://watchseries.sx/ into the proxy_links file located in etc/Tsmedia.

Restart enigma and select the new proxy in settings within watchseries.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk
 
Is there anyway of updating to Helios and keeping all your current files and settings?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top