Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ITV1 HD & C4 HD Missing Program Information

  • Thread starter Thread starter majortom
  • Start date Start date
M

majortom

Guest
Hi guys,

I know there were some frequency changes last week and I had to rescan and edit some channels to get ITV1 HD and Channel 4 HD back, since then though I can't get any program info for them using Ryvix or Cross EPG.

I'm still on VIX 1.3 and I know I should update really, just can't be arsed with it if I don't need to.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

MT
 
its not a image problem. the EPG makers have yet to update on their own end.
 
Thanks for the fast responses guys, bloody typical as soon as I've sent this post I rescanned on RyVIX again and they're all there!!
Didn't work 1hr ago!!

Thanks again, problem closed :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top