Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Jailbreak for iOS 6 untethered finally out!

  • Thread starter Thread starter irishchris
  • Start date Start date
I've always jail broken in the past, don't know if I can be bothered any more, but I do miss customizing my lock screens with live weather etc. hmmmm what to do???
Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs
Yep, thought about it, but this jailbreak is so easy and I love my cursor control - Swipeselection (I am a bad typer :), SBsettings pull down, retina pad, double AT and multiconmover , so all done, even my wifes.
,
 
So i decided to do my 4s, installed PKGBackup to get my themes back, but it doesn't work for some reason getting 404 error from Dropbox??? *scratchhead*


Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

i had the same problem so i copied the folder from drop box to skydrive and did it that way :)
 
*UPDATE*

Now supports up to ios 6.1.2

HTML:
http://www.redmondpie.com/jailbreak-ios-6.1.2-untethered-on-iphone-5-4s-ipod-touch-and-all-other-devices-using-evasi0n-tutorial/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not post live link, wrap them in html
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top