Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Just a few tips

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherpa_man
  • Start date Start date
S

sherpa_man

Guest
I am just looking for a little bit of help, I have been running my duo box for a few months using USB for peg and picons. I have just installed a 1tb hard drive for recording and time shift, the recording seems to be working well but when i try to pause tv a black cross icon comes up in the top corner, any idea what i am doing wrong, i have been goggling all morning and i seem to have it setup right. Also since the hd install i have lost my picons, how do i direct my vu+ box back to the usb for my icons?

many thanks!
 
1- Did you setup the timeshift location?
2- Did you let the box initialise the HDD?
3- I don't understand your picon issue. Please have a look under VIX --> MountManager if all mounts are fine.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top