Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

My enigma2 box won’t record or pause

bigtruck1

New member
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello everyone I’ve got a mutant hd51 box I have just recently installed a hard drive I’ve initizialised the hard drive and it is mounted ect. But as soon as I press record the box crashes completely with the blue blue circle going around in the corner and I can’t do anything untill I restart the box. I also can’t pause the tv it just comes up with a x in the corner as if it’s not possible to pause. I Am only running iptv on the box no other source goin in to the box. I had previously recorded to a usb stick without any problems but can’t get it to record to my hard drive. Does anybody have any solutions how to fix this as I’ve been trying all day and no joy what’s so ever thank you very much for any replies in advance
 
Using ViX you won’t be able to pause IPTV streams unfortunately.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I’m currently using openatv mate. Earlier I disconnected my hard drive and tried to record to my usb stick and still got the same problem it crashed and I had to restart the box. So guessing by this it’s not a problem with my hard drive but the settings on the box somewhere is causing it not to work. If anyone at all could help me I’d really appreciate ive been trying to sort this out since 12 today can’t wait till it’s working thanks
 
Sounds like you may be recording to flash memory.

menu/setup/recordings, playback & timeshift/recording & playback will tell you were the default movie location is.
 
Hello I eventually figured out what the problem was. I was using service app which changes the player from the original enigma2 player to extplayer3 and read on another forum that it’s not possible to record when using serviceapp which is very frustrating as because when I don’t use service app a lot of my hd channels are laggy and freeze a lot but when service app is on everything runs smooth without any problems but can’t record does anybody know of an alternative for this please thank you
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top