Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE] Just flashed latest 008, Plugins: Sorry feeds are down for maintenance?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ps2stuff
  • Start date Start date
P

ps2stuff

Guest
As in title Just flashed latest 008, Plugins: Sorry feeds are down for maintenance?

Are the feeds really down or is it the image? connection seems fine on the box.
 
It's not the image.Feeds are really down.
Code:
Collected errors:
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/all/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/gb800ue/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/gb800ue_3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
 * opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/mips32el/Packages.gz, wget returned 1
 
They're down because during the building of 009 drivers for for a certain brand where offline, hence leaving some images half built.
 
Ok but when will the feeds be back online? and should i reflash with 009?
 
I believe is back online,but can't test it right now.:)
 
Time: 16.25 can confirm feeds are still down getting message "sorry feeds are down for maintenance"
 
Just tried again and still down. You can blame me as I have just dug out my Gigablue UE and thought I would update it. :) :p
 
Why are peeps so peeved off or eeeeked when feeds are down. Feeds are down for a reason!! Patience is the key, patience my boy!! :eek:
 
I,ve been trying to complete my first vix installation since 0700 this morning and still get "Sorry feeds are down for maintenance?"
why is it taking soooooo long to get back online?:mad:
 
I,ve been trying to complete my first vix installation since 0700 this morning and still get "Sorry feeds are down for maintenance?"
why is it taking soooooo long to get back online?:mad:

You can download some of the things to get you started from openvix.co.uk site.
 
Can admin confirm if feeds are down for apollo as am getting the same error now
 
I am also getting feeds down on image 008 on a VU+ DUO2. I tried to do the manual upgrade from telnet but got the following errors:

root@vuduo2:~# init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/3rdparty/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/all/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/mips32el/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://picons.org/downloads/ipk/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://picons.org/downloads/ipk/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/ocram-picons.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo2/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo2_3rdparty/Packages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Collected errors:
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/all/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/mips32el/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo2/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download: Failed to download http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/vuduo2_3rdparty/Packages.gz, wget returned 1.

If feeds really are down, how about a sticky status thread you update when taking then up and down so we don't get these pointless questions?
 
down here too.. will ave to grab some ipk files and manually install them i think :eek:
 
That exactly what I thought as well mate, it just seems like a shame to build has been very very poorly managed
 
Yes, the feeds are currently down.
a shame to build has been very very poorly managed

poorly managed??? have you any issues with your current build? why the rush to update?
The build will be released & feeds put back online when ready.
 
Yes, the feeds are currently down.


poorly managed??? have you any issues with your current build? why the rush to update?
The build will be released & feeds put back online when ready.
Thank you for update, like the previous chap said wouldn't it help to have a sticky with build issues update so der no post like mine.
 
Thanks for confirming.

I have lots of issues with release 008. Boxed has crashed 5 times today already. Previously had release 012 on (before restoring to fix a problem) and now I can't update it back.
 
Thanks for confirming.

I have lots of issues with release 008. Boxed has crashed 5 times today already. Previously had release 012 on (before restoring to fix a problem) and now I can't update it back.
You can download 012 from openvix. co uk backup your settings then restore
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top