N
nightmare911
Guest
Hi,
I have a technomate nano 3t and at random times when switching channels. The receiver brings up the spinner and I can't do anything about it as I am not able to change the channel. The only way to use the receiver again is by turning it off and on again from the back switch.
I managed to get the log after I rebooted this time and attached it below.
P.s. sorry for my bad English
View attachment Enigma2-01-01-1970_01-00-25.log
Thanks
I have a technomate nano 3t and at random times when switching channels. The receiver brings up the spinner and I can't do anything about it as I am not able to change the channel. The only way to use the receiver again is by turning it off and on again from the back switch.
I managed to get the log after I rebooted this time and attached it below.
P.s. sorry for my bad English
View attachment Enigma2-01-01-1970_01-00-25.log
Thanks