Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Key mapping

duoduo

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
2,010
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
North West Seaside
Hello guys

I've been setting up my LG magic remote yesterday with various devices, I've now got it working sweet with my VU+ box. I've remapped some of the colour keys so I can also have quick access with the magic remote, but I can't seem to find which option is the one that opens the recordings list. Does anyone please know what it's called?
 
Ignore above, I eventually found it ���� It's called show movies
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top