Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Key press delay

sandiego69

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have the skin Magic HD. I have noticed over the last few weeks that on a button press, particularly navigating in the EPG, that there is a noticable delay in response. Whereas I was used to virtual instantaneous line change etc. there is now nearly a two second or longer before anything happens.

Is there a setting I can change?
 
Are you using picons? If you are and they are stored on the HDD then you may experience delays while the HDD spins up. Picons should be stored on the internal flash or possibly on a USB stick.

Have you made any configuration changes?
 
I have had picons for years with no problems and they are on a USB stick. I have made no configuration changes.
 
Ok - thanks for info. Can you turn on debug logging and try navigating in the EPG and post the debug log here. It's in /home/logs
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top