Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Keymap.xml to access subchannels

  • Thread starter Thread starter arlindo_lux
  • Start date Start date
A

arlindo_lux

Guest
Hi all,

I'm using Vix 2.1 on a Duo. Back on 1.3, I used another keymap.xml for being able to access subchannels (e.g. SKY Sport Info). I got the modified xml from this thread (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?3407-VIX-Team-Vu-Duo-Image-v1.2-01-11-2010/page18 -> post #176)
Now on image 2.1 it doesn't work anymore. I tried to edit the keymap file myself but couldn't figure it out.
Can somebody help me and explain what I have to change? (e.g. mapping subchannles to long press green button).

thx for any help.

cya
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top