Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Kodi Enigma2 PVR Client Not Connecting

papa2

Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I'm having a problem connecting Kodi Enigma2 pvr to my Vusolo2 , I've tried all images from Openvix 5.4.003 to 6.4.002.
Using the newer images above 5.4.003 I need to use an older Kodi verion like Leia 18.9 or below because using matrix 19.00 and above I can not connect to box,

If I use Openvix 5.4.003 I can then use the latest Kodi nexus 20.2 and it connects fine, I've been looking for an answer for
days but cannot find any way round it
 
As i dont use kodi i wonder with new images you need to have a password on box using remote and saving it.

If you were to use Filezilla you need to now enter that password to gain entry.

Might it be that is what is stopping you entry?

Old images did not need a password entered.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top