Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Kodi help - clean install removing pre installed build)

  • Thread starter Thread starter asommers1183
  • Start date Start date
A

asommers1183

Guest
Hi. please someone help.

SO...I installed the best build on the kodi extension and it's stopped working. It freezes constantly on the beast picture upon initial load. I have tried uninstalling and then re installing the extension but the build stays. I want help on removing all the files associated to the build using FTP as I can't do a clean install on kodi because it doesn't load.
 
Yes I too have noticed that with my Solo2 on two different boxes. The kodi extensions that previously worked. Now seem to be unstable.
 
it's so annoying as that's what i was using for movies. can you recommend any decent addons to the kodidirect? or tsmedia ?
 
So to be clear are using kodi direct or kodi plugin?
There is a mention of solo2 so assuming kodi but not sure if that is true for both of you?
 
I meant the VU+ Kodi plugin. The dedicated Kodi plugin for the VU+ boxes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top