Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

KodiDirect 2.0 - Anyone got it working on VIX Apollo 131?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nitsy
  • Start date Start date
N

nitsy

Guest
Installed the above plugin and the further plugins with in.

Go to a working stream (on PI) and it just does not play on the box. Am I doing something wrong? I changed the setting where it shows to download to direct play. Still no luck.
 
I have had any issue with this plugin as well. i can play movies but there is no audio. Has anyone else had this issue?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top