Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Lag when changing channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stu5
  • Start date Start date
S

Stu5

Guest
Morning everyone, I just upgraded from Apollo 008 to 023 at the weekend and have been having an issue where there is a lag when changing channels, I am getting the VIX spinner in the top left of the screen.

Previously I had no such issues, it was lighting fast.

I think I had a similar issue with VIX 3.0 when I first got the STB and vaugly remember something to do with where I had the picons saved.

Thanks in advance

Stu
 
Update online is not allowed, it is necessary to perform a fresh flash.
 
What plugins are installed?
FTA,SD or HD channels. All or some?
What cam are you using? Where downloaded from?

Using network mounts? If so which type?

Existence of picon folders on HDD?

Automatic time shift?

What kind of dish setup?

Enable debug logs and upload.
 
Hi Abu

SD Channels only
Using CCam 2.3.0, downloaded from the plugins menu
Network mounts? Not sure what you mean?
Picons are saved on HDD
No automatic timeshift set up
Two dishes, one not in use, so only using 28.2e
I have enabled debug logs, will upload as soon as there is one.

Thanks for your help.


What plugins are installed?
FTA,SD or HD channels. All or some?
What cam are you using? Where downloaded from?

Using network mounts? If so which type?

Existence of picon folders on HDD?

Automatic time shift?

What kind of dish setup?

Enable debug logs and upload.
 
Also deleted a plugin I was using Openair Player, seems to have helped also.

Where should I instal the picons Abu?

Stu
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top