Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Lamp : Apache php5 mysql

  • Thread starter Thread starter rodolphedj
  • Start date Start date
R

rodolphedj

Guest
Hi,

I am searching a package with APACHE PHP5 MYSQL and SSL for Vu+ Solo2.

I already find enigma2-plugin-extensions-apache-php5-ssl_1.3.41.20-r1.6_mipsel
And it was very nice ! But with this version of PHP5, some plugins are missing for my need.
Last thing, I didn't find mysql server package (ipk) also.

The goal is to setup Owncloud software.

Before start from the beginning, could you please give me some advise ?


Regards,
Rodolphe


@admin : could you please move this thread to (VU+ Solo2 Talk) ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top