Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Latest build messes up my box

  • Thread starter Thread starter bouncy
  • Start date Start date
B

bouncy

Guest
Hi all, I've installed the latest version 3.0 Build 339 and everything works perfectly on this build but when i do the software update my box crashes every time it has to do anything to do with accessing the Hard Drive, when i check mount manager it shows my Hard Drive & USB but says Size: Unavailable, Mount: None and Type: Unavailable I was told to delete auto mounts.xml but it is no where to be seen also the HDD folder is no longer a folder icon and is not accessible, I've reinstalled fresh twice now and each time i take it to the latest build this happens.

Any ideas or should i stick with 339 for now?
 
when you get this problem try going to ETC/enigma2 and delete the automounts.xml file then reboot the box and set up your mounts again from within the mounts manager.
 
Thanks for the reply but as mentioned I've attempted this and the file does not exist, I even created it to see if that would do anything but same result :-(

Very Strange
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top