satmanbasil
V.I.P
hi rob
worked a treat cheers
worked a treat cheers
To avoid confusion the reference was to TSmedia not TSPanel. Tspanel should be avoided.Hi,
I had the same problem to fix I followed the instructions above but only way I could download the librmp0 file was to install tspanel and go into tunisiaSat addons and you will find the file in tsmedia library along with the latest version of tsmedia, hard reboot and it should be there
you can get the tspanel plugin in the engima2 plugins section, just ftp the .ipk file to tmp and install through vix menu or transfer to usb and install through vix
hope this helps
You having as laugh? C'mon school was years ago eh? Correct grammar, you hit my hands with a ruler haha. Kidding aside ain't that hard to read? Keep it simple for you: picture quality bad on latest builds! And its champions league night so few beers and my team wonWhat a difference sentences & paragraphs make too...
Please make your post a bit easier to read.
You having as laugh? C'mon school was years ago eh? Correct grammar, you hit my hands with a ruler haha. Kidding aside ain't that hard to read? Keep it simple for you: picture quality bad on latest builds! And its champions league night so few beers and my team won![]()